ANSWERS to the 9 most Frequently Asked Questions:
- Yes, we have electricity (when the generator is on). We normally turn the generator on for short periods of time twice a day.
- We have no cell or land line telephone, nor public internet service here. You may give this phone number to family and friends as an emergency contact: 206-317-1242.
- Yes, we would be happy to accommodate special dietary needs. Please let us know about them when you book. Also – please allow us to help celebrate your birthday, anniversary or other special occasion by telling us about it in advance!
- No, you cannot drive to Island Lodge. We are on an island.
- Population of the island: 2
- We are open June, July and August
- If you're looking at a map of Alaska - look southwest of Anchorage. See the large lake? That's not it. Lake Clark is the long skinny one north of it.
- Our GPS coordinates are:60o 21’62” N,153o 59’ 86” W
- No, you don’t have to get up early on your vacation (unless you want to). We will tailor the schedule to what you would like to do.